Smart home indoor cameras in Santa Fe are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your complete smart home and accessible via an intuitive app. This offers you practicality and reassurance knowing you may check in on your baby from anyplace via your cell phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution video of your baby. You are even able to review recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may verbalize to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to utilize the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you can have motion-activated updates dispatched straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch contact: Even though this feature is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your youngster can contact you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a bit warm in the room, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with a lone mobile app.
Design Your Santa Fe smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Santa Fe smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can provide. Call (505) 605-2552 today and discover how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.