After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Santa Fe home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts 365 days a year. Even though they are always mere moments away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary contact with emergency personnel if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your residence through your smart devices. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you through your emergency.