The most advanced of monitored fire alarms offer an improvement in functionality as well. New implements not only sense smoke, they are also able to identify climbing temperatures. Whenever they are triggered, your monitoring experts are promptly informed. They can even be programmed to forward warnings directly to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Santa Fe?
When an emergency happens, you will have plenty to do simply making sure your little ones are secure. Having a backup at the ready that will immediately validate the alarm and inform emergency personnel on your behalf is merely a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Santa Fe:
- Fire or smoke is observed, and your alarm sounds
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring professionals immediately
- You are reached to verify the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring staff aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you verify the fire, they will alert emergency personnel promptly
You will be astonished by how fast this process takes place. As you collect your loved ones to evacuate the grounds, emergency professionals are probably already answering the call. Whenever you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- Around-the-clock protection regardless of your location
- Increased probability of fast response times from emergency personnel
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s wise to keep in mind that disasters can take place at any time. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a four-legged friend proceeds to push it over. While this event may seem unlikely, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be protected with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Santa Fe, it’s a great time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your customized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your home will be secured constantly, no matter where you are. Design your versatile smart home now by calling (505) 605-2552 or filling out the form below.